We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this salad!!! Try it! I KNOW you'll like it!
1 Head of Green Leaf Lettuce (I use the organic mixed greens from Costco– cheap & yummy!)
3 T. Sliced almonds
3 Green onions, chopped
3 Chicken breasts
1 c. Soy sauce
½ pkg. Won Tons
Place chicken breasts in sauce pan with enough soy sauce and enough water to cover chicken. Bring to a boil and simmer for one hour.
Dressing:
(8T) 4 T. Sugar
(2t) 1 t. Accent
(10T) 5 T. Rice vinegar
(2t) 1 t. Salt
(½c) ¼ c Veg. oil (only use this – not olive or canola!)
(1t) ½ t. Pepper
Juice from one (two) lemon(s)
Mix lettuce, almonds, onions and chopped chicken. Cut won tons in half and fry in oil over medium heat. Crush won tons over salad and serve w/ dressing. (I usually double—in parenthesis—the dressing.)
Kami
No comments:
Post a Comment